White rigid (original) POLY-FILLER for general fiberglass composite and bathware crack, chip and fabricating filler. Our most popular white rigid filler, excellent for tub bottom repairs, mold modifications and mould repairs. Composite structure and surface damage filling.
Bonds and adheres to FRP composite surfaces including; bathware, boats, marine, automotive, power sports, RV and industrial applications.
Polyester white cream hardener (BPO) included.
Popular with multi-talented composite repair pros for filling and glazing chips, cracks, deep gouges, fillets, holes and voids on FRP composite surfaces including, bath ware, boats, marine, automotive, power sports, RV and industrial applications. Excellent for pre-refinish repairs on dry surfaces or where water drains and is not wet 24/7. Use alone or color coat for better cosmetic match.
Repairs; Acrylic, Gelcoat, Formica, Cultured Marble, Porcelain Enamel, concrete and even metal surfaces.
- Hardness characteristics close to Acrylic and Gel coat.
- Excellent putty to work, sand and glaze (Carvable).
- Epoxy fast-Quick cure 1-3 minutes.
- Putty closely matches most bath ware white, requiring less coating to cover filled areas.
- Minimal pinhole fairing compound.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Minimal shrinkage fill.
- Avoid Auto body, Automotive, bondo fillers when repairing composites associated with water and moisture environments.
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
Not the same color or texture as I thought it would be but seems to be holding.
I use your poly filler across the board for all my repairs. Love the product. Thank you!
When I started out as new repair pro I repaired everything with body filler. Now I repair most fiber glass, gel coat and acrylic with this product. Really like how fast it sets and that it is white. Excellent product!